Monday, October 15, 2007

Update

Makenzie is doing well. She has however been running a 100.5-102.8F fever on and off for the last three days. I took her to the pediatrician today and her blood work was normal, her lungs sounded good, no strep or flu, so I guess we just sit and wait. Her rehab doctor said to give it a couple days and if she is still running a fever she wants to do a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia. Please pray that what ever is going on inside Makenzie's body heals so she can get back to her happy little self!
Please also pray for sleep! Makenzie has been waking up in the middle on the night and won't go back to sleep for hours. I am exhausted and need to get at least one WHOLE nights sleep soon. Well off to bed I go, maybe tonight will be that night!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails